Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Favorite Hair Care Products!

I’m not a hairdresser but I have been around the hair business all my life- both of my parents & a bunch of my Auntys are hairdressers! 
I also worked in a Beauty Supply Shop, Cosmo Prof. This company is a wholesale distributor of professional beauty products… Only licensed Cosmetologists, Esthetician & Manicurists can shop there. 
These few products I absolutely cannot live without & I thought I’de share them with you. I will also post links where you can purchase these AMAZING products!
 
“It’s a 10”

-These products are FANTASTIC! I highly recommend these products especially for people with damaged, chemically treated hair… but anyone can use itJ
-The daily shampoo & conditioner smoothes, nourishes, detangles & adds shine without creating any buildup. It also smells great. My hair feels so nice after I use this. You only need 2 pumps of each… the shampoo is sulfate free so it will protect your color too.
Use: Shampoo hair concentrating on your scalp. Rinse. Double cleanse if necessary.
     Condition hair starting from ends, work into hair towards scalp. Leave in for about 3 minutes. Rinse.
-The miracle mask is really a miracle worker. I color my hair often & go from blonde to black a lot. I also flat iron & curl my hair daily. I use this mask once a week and it keeps my hair nice & healthy. This mask restores moisture, restores elasticity, de frizzes, improves color vibrancy, enhances natural body, shines, smoothes & softens. If you only use one of the It’s A 10 products, I recommend this one.
Use: Apply mask from ends up, massaging it into your hair. Leave in for 5 minutes. For a deeper treatment leave in for 10 minutes. Rinse.
-The Shine Serum is lightweight, adds beautiful shine, nourishes & can be used as a thermal protectant.
Use: Add one to two drops of serum into palms. Work into palms & apply to hair starting from the ends, working upwards. Brush out hair. To use as a Thermal Protectant: Add one to two drops into hand, work into palms and apply to hair, ends to scalp. Flat iron, blow dry or curl hair. Once you finish styling your hair add another one to two drops for shine. 
 
“Kenra Volume Spray 25”
This hairspray is FABULOUS! I use it EVERY DAY! It won the Stylist Choice Award for Best Hairspray 6 Years in a row!
I use it as a styling spray & finishing spray. You can spray your hair & brush it out & your hair won’t go limp... It’ll still hold its shape ALL DAY! You can also use it for the really tight hairstyles and your hair will stay in place forever. My hair is thin & when I curl it the curls drop very quick. I use this hairspray & the curls last forever (Even through a night out on the town dancing with the girls). So, if you want the soft look or the hard, crunchy look this hairspray is perfect! I will never use another hairspray as long as this product is aroundJ
 
Volumizing Products

-Sebastian Volupt Spray: This is a volume building spray gel. It’s perfect for making BIG hair! And like they say: “The bigger the hair, the closer to God”
Use: Spray product onto roots of hair, about 3-4 pumps. Flip hair upside down & blow dry.
-Schwarzkopf Osis+ Dust It Powder: This is a texturizing powder that give the teased look, without teasing your hair. It’s also good for putting in clip in hair extensions. It has a gritty feeling but it’ll wash out as soon as you shampoo your hair. 
Use: Apply to roots on areas that you want to have volume and rub in with your fingers. It’ll look like you just went to your hair with a teasing brush! To use with clip in Hair Extensions: Apply to roots of the hair where you’re going to clip in your extensions, rub in so your hair looks teased and put in the clips. It’ll help hold in the extensions. 
 
Where to buy products:
You can ask your hairdresser to get you these products or you can go to…
(It’s a 10) Beautydeal.net
(Kenra) Kenra.com
(Sebastian)Sebastianhairproducts.org or sebastianprofessional.com
(Schwarzkopf) Schwarzkopf.com or Germanhairproducts.com

2 comments:

Sara said...

the products look great. thanks for the review :) I am a new follower and I have to say that you have a lovely blog :)

Hannah Lebron said...

Why thank you:)
Glad you liked it!

Hope you come back and read again.

<3Hannah