This look was inspired by a picture of a swallow. I love swallows, they're such beautiful birds. Also, the swallow is known as a representation of loyalty.
So, here you go ladies... Hope you like it!
I made my eyeliner on both the top & the bottom go out a little more so it would resemble the tail of a swallow.
Products used:
Face:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC45 + Revlon PhotoReady 006 Medium Beige
L'oreal True Match Powder N6
Trucco Satin Creme Duo Blush Bikini Bronze
Eyes:
Coastal Scents 88 Color Eyeshadow Palette
MAC Fluidline Blacktrack
Bead Head Eyeliner Black Smudgie
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
Ardell Brow Defining Powder Soft Black
Lips:
MAC Lustre Lipstick Fresh Brew + MAC Lipglass Lust


4 comments:
hey! love this post! definitely going to try it! how did you get the reactions where people can click on your posts?
xx
Thanks. I love using blues so I HAD to post this look as a blog:)
The reactions are an option when your editing the different gadgets & sections in your blog :)
Thanks for reading.
<3Hannah
Hey, I just followed your blog and I really love this look! (Part of my name means swallow :P) Unfortunately I have small eyes, maybe I'll try it out just for fun.
Please check out my blog as well, it's about skincare more than makeup: http://lluminous.blogspot.com
Can't wait to read more of your posts :)
Thanks for following Hazynite!
I'm glad you like this look. I think you could still achieve this look even with small eyes. Taking out the eyeliner past your eyes will make your eyes look longer & if you use a white eyeliner on your waterline & make sure to curl your lashes really well it will make the illusion that your eyes are wider. Try it out! :)
I followed your blog as well. I'm a Esthetician and i'm always down to soak in more skin care knowledge :) Every so often i'll post a skin care blog... I think my last one was "A Recipe for Great Skin". Check it out!
Thanks for reading. Hope to talk to you soon.
Hannah<3
Post a Comment