Sunday, November 14, 2010

Recipe for GREAT SKIN!


Good morning everyone! A lot of people ask me what I do to keep my skin in such good condition so I figured I'de let out my little secret ;)



For the past year i've been using the skin care line called Pharmagel. I've never heard of it until I started working at Cosmo Prof (A wholesale beauty supply store). The above picture is of the products I use daily. I also used this line on my clients at the salon. This line is formulated with pharmaceutical grade ingredients and seems to be geared toward a more mature client, but preventative care is KEY!

To learn more about the line you can visit their website at: http://www.pharmagel.net/

I currently use: 
-Hydra Cleanse: Its a daily cleanser made with marine extracts. Marine extracts are great for your skin. They promote blood circulation, soothe & revitalize skin. This cleanser is very gentle but cleanses your skin thoroughly.
 -Enzyme Ex-cell: This exfoliator is AWESOME! I believe this product is what keeps my skin clear and soft! It has manual & chemical exfoliants, which means its gritty to slough off dead skin cells & it contains enzyme that eat up all the dead skin:)
-DN-24 Hydracreme: This moisturizer is light but is packed with vitamins!
-Eye Prote: I use this more as preventative. It minimized dark circles, treats & prevents wrinkles, and adds elasticity.

Okay so now that we had Pharmagel 101, I'm going give you a recipe for great skin!

Things you need:
Oil based make up remover
Cleanser
Exfoliator
Moisturizer
Eye cream
Water
Towel
YOUR HANDS :)
There is no need for a sponge or wash rag (It only adds more bacteria to your face)
It is VERY IMPORTANT to purchase products that are specific to your skin type!

Steps:
1. Use your oil based cleanser and massage into face (without water). Concentrate on areas that have more makeup, dirt & oil. This is to loosen up everything so your cleanser can penetrate you skin & work more effectively. Don't forget your neck! Then rinse.

2. Use your cleanser and apply a dime size worth of product onto your skin. Spread evenly & work into your skin. This removes all bacteria & depending on the type of cleanser you have it will target problem areas. Then rinse.
*You can do a 2nd cleanse if necessary.

3. Apply a dime size worth of exfoliator on your skin & spread evenly. Concentrate on acnaec, dry, oily areas. The exfoliator (which should have both manual & chemical exfoliants) will slough off all the dead skin, unblock pores, remove dry spots. Take about 2 minutes to do this then rinse. Pat your skin dry.

4. Make sure your skin is clean and all soap and exfoliant is removed. Now that your skin is clean & your pores are open you can apply eye creme & moisturizer. If you want you can apply toner.. Make sure to apply toner before the eye creme & moisturizer. The eye creme needs to be applied first. Use your middle finger to gently apply eye creme under eyes and on your eye lid. Apply moisturizer in a upwards motion and don't forget your neck. The toner & moisturizer will balance out your pH level & because your pores are open the vitamins in your moisturizer will penetrate your skin deeper.

5. Your done! :)

Do this twice a day. In the morning before makeup application & at night. *Your skin will soak up more of the product while you sleep :)

Hope you all have a beautiful day & feel free to ask me any questions.

No comments: