Sunday, January 23, 2011

Want to POWER CLEANSE?!

Hi beauties!
I was washing my face this morning & I thought you all should know this awesome little trick I picked up in Esthetics school.
This DAILY routine will  cleanse, minimize pores, get rid of black/white heads, brighten your skin & leave your face feeling SUPER soft!
I call this the POWER CLEANSE!

All you need is your daily cleanser & exfoliant. After you cleanse your face your going to do a 2nd cleanse, which is the power cleanse. You mix a dime size amount of exfoliant & a dime size amount of cleanser in your hand, apply it to your face & scrub, scrub, scrub. Then rinse. THATS IT! Simple right? :)


I use Pharmagel Hydra Cleanse & their Enzyme Excel Exfoliator. I love it & I've recommended these products to quite a few of my clients & they ALL have given me awesome feedback. Haute Look, this AWESOME website that sells name brand products for up to %75 off, is having a sale on Pharmagel products this Tuesday, January 25, 2011. Click the link below to take advantage of this awesome sale & the other sales they have going on.
HAUTELOOK! <----

I also put together The Recipe For Great Skin. Click the link to check it out :)

Thanks for reading. 
Have a beautiful day!

7 comments:

hidden-freckles said...

thank you for the tip xxx

Hannah Lebron said...

No problem :)
Thanks for reading!

LOOK! FLYING MONKEYS! said...

Thanks so much for your comment, and for following my blog!
Following back :)
xxx

Hannah Lebron said...

Your welcome! <3

Makeup Fashion Love said...

Hey thanks for visiting my blog!~Love ur site too...just followed back!

Straight Up Glam said...

Thank you for sharing this great tip! I'm going to give it a try over the course of the week!

Andrée xx

Hannah Lebron said...

@Makeup fashion Love
Thanks!!!

@Straight up glam
No problem! Let me know how it works for you.