Its a cool, rainy day in Hawaii. On days like this I love to lay around the house and watch a movie or read a good book & work on my bloggie :)
So, most of you have already heard, or even used this product before BUT for you ladies that have never tried it before I present to you...
M.A.C Fluidline Eye-liner Gel!!!
I absolutely love this eyeliner every lady should have this in their makeup kit! It goes on super smooth & it has a nice finish to it. It lasts forever, through rain & shine. It doesn't smear & smudge. It comes of easily with facials soap or eye makeup remover. It also comes in so many beautiful colors! It cost $15 & is so worth the price, a little goes a long way.
*If you use it a lot it is best stored upside down so it won't dry.
I was introduced this product while I was in school & have been using it ever since (So for about 3 years now). I love it. I don't use it much in my tutorials because of the price but now, since I received my MAC Pro Card, I will be using it much more.
Oh, and before I close out this post... I ordered some products from Sephora, Glamour Doll Eyes & Model 21 eyelashes! Woohoo!!! I will be posting a video haul soon! Keep your eyes out for that! :)
To all my old & new followers, THANK YOU!
Lots of love,
UPDATE!
Since a few of you have asked me about how I got my Pro MAC Card I'm going to link a older post where I put together a list of companies that offer Professional discounts. (You can receive up to %50 off of cosmetics!)
Click ---> Professional Discounts

5 comments:
Hey Hannah. How do you get a Mac pro card?
Hannah believe it or not I have never tried this, shameful right? I had the same question as Dayna, how did you get the pro card?
You can pick up a application from MAC or DL it from their website. You have to be either a working pro makeup artist or a licensed cosmetologist or Esthetician. You mail in the app with $35 and I think 2 proofs of professionalism & they'll mail you a card. The application will tell you everything you need to send in.
I updated the post & linked a post I wrote that listed companies that offer professional discounts :)
Great review on this product I had been wondering about it for awhile now, I'm currently using Loreal but I'm going to go ahead and give it a try based on your review!
Post a Comment