Monday, January 17, 2011

Foundation Routine & E.L.F Brightening Eye Color

Good morning ladies!
...It's 9:49a in beautiful Hawaii.

I see a lot of request on YouTube, blogs, twitter for foundation routines. Usually I prep my skin 1st before recording a tutorial but this video is SPECIAL... I recorded prepping my skin! hehe. I also received a free gift from E.L.F in my last delivery & it was the Brightening Eye Color so I decided to do a tutorial & add a little review of it here on my blog. 
Enjoy!

Watch this video below or at: YouTube!

Products used:
Revlon Photo Ready liquid foundation
MAC Prep+Prime concealer
MAC Studio Fix pressed powder
MAC eyebrow pencil "Spiked"
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Brightening Eye Color ELF palette
ELF Liquid liner (black)
Great Lash mascara
Falsies Mascara
Sephora White Nano eye liner


E.L.F Brightening Eye Color Review:
I like this palette. It's very neutral & has a little shimmer to it. It is best to use with a eyeshadow primer, like most E.L.F eyeshadows. For the price it is awesome, Its only about $2! There's a lot of fall out with the eyeshadow but it is very easy to brush it off, it doesn't stick & smudge like a lot of other brands. Over all, I would probably buy a couple more combinations since the price is so good. I don't think i'd use it in my pro makeup kit though. 


Thank you for reading!
Lots of love, 
Hannah



5 comments:

Tracy D said...

Hannah - I love these little eye brightening palettes from ELF. I agree this is fallout but nothing worse than some high end shadows ;) I have brownstone & ethereal and plan on getting more, looks really pretty on you!

Hannah Lebron said...

Tracy:
Thank you!
I haven't looked through all the different palettes yet but if I find some combinations that I don't already have I will probably get those. You can't go wrong with $2 each :)

Makeup by Krystale said...

Hey Hannah, I awarded you the Versatile blogger award! =)

http://hellomsk.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-got-award.html

Dinorah ♥ said...

This is beautiful, girl. Sayyyy what color are you in Revlon's PhotoReady? I've never tried any Revlon foundation but I want to try this one & the Color Stay one but I get turned off 'cause I'm afraid I'll get my shade wrong lol I'm Fiji in Nars?

Anyway! I followed you back & I love your blog!! lol Your videos are awesome <3 I can't stop watching. tee hee *no stalker*

Hannah Lebron said...

Krystale: Thanks :)

Dinorah: Im 006 Medium Beige in PhotoReady. I love it. I was surprised how good the foundation was. Check out my You Tube for more videos.
www.youtube.com/hannahce06