Monday, February 7, 2011

Video Haulage Time!

CVS, CosmoProf, Sephora, ELF, Forever21
Did a little shopping in the past couple weeks 
& I want to share some of my good buys with you all.
Hope you all enjoy it!
Subscribe to me on Youtube!


Thanks for watching! 
My next post will be on a Valentines look! Yay :)

Lots of love, 

5 comments:

Alex said...

Those brushes are so pretty! I love the colours :)

And don't even get me started on the shot glasses...I need them in my life, haha!
xxx

LANEY said...

love love love your haul! i've never tried E.L.F products before and just a few days ago I went on their website and purchased alot of things to try out. I heard they are inexpensive (obviously, they're a buck! lol cant beat that!) and some things are actually good. I also purchased a sigma brush (just one because I have a zillion brushes and I hate overload)... I'll be doing a haul on it and testing it all out for everyone!

Thanks for all your info! I enjoy your views and feedback and blog!! You're adorable and FAB!

XO!
LC

Marcys said...

Amazing haul!! Hauls are my favorite!!

Marcy,
smudgemyeyeliner.com

HANNAHBii said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah Lebron said...

Thanks for the love ladies!

Glad you all like the haul.

LC, ELF is such a awesome line. Its inexpensive & most of the products are amazing :)