Friday, February 18, 2011

Haulage! MAC, Lush & Sephora!



Hello beauties!
I told myself I was going to cut down on my shopping, BUT I had to try these products.
I seen some good reviews of these products done by some my followers & some Youtubers.
I just received these so as soon as I feel i've used them long enough to do a complete review, i'll get some reviews done. 
In the mean time, if you've tried any of these products, feel free to comment & let me know how you like them :)
Thanks guys! 

Highbeam by Benefit. This is a creme highlighter with a lip gloss like applicator. It's a cute, shimmery, pink color. 

MAC Fast Response Eye Creme. This eye creme has caffeine in it & helps with dark circles, puffiness & fine lines and wrinkles. 

MAC Lipgloss. This gloss is a nude color with a bit of gold shimmer to it. It's a part of the Lady Gaga collection.

Lush King Of Skin Body Butter (Top left): This bar is like shower lotion. You rub it on at the end of your bath or shower. When you get out your skin will feel moisturized & silky!
Shimmy Shimmy (Bottom left): This bar moisturizes & has gold shimmers in it :) You rub it on your skin & you instantly have a beautiful gold glow!

I'm so excited to use these products :)
Time for me to log off & get my makeup kit ready! Got a prom makeup client tomorrow! :)
Hope you all have a awesome weekend & don't forget to comment and let me know how you like these products (If you've used them).
Nighty night!


12 comments:

Tracy D said...

Love high beam...it's a beautiful highlight color!

laury said...

Absolutely love the high beam I have exactly the same one. :)

Hannah Lebron said...

Highbeam is awesome! This bottle was only $10 :)
Its a awesome highlighter. I can use it for under my brows & for my face.. its the perfect shade!

Linda said...

How do you like the gaga lipgloss? When I saw it in person it seemed a bit dark. Well for me at least

Dhalia Edwards said...

I need to show support and pick up those Lady Gaga lippies.

Dhalia

Hannah Lebron said...

The gaga lipgloss is actually lighter out of the tube. I thought it was going to be dark as well but it's pretty light. I will write a post about it and swatch it :)

Tamera said...

I've always wanted to try the MAC eye cream. This is a great post :)
Tamera xo

Tamera's Take

Unknown said...

I'm a huge fan of benefit products. Althoug I prefer ohh la lift instead of high beam. It works better on my skin tone.

Anonymous said...

Highbeam is the best product i ever had! Love it sooo much!

Amaka* said...

Absolutely love your blog..Now I have to try the MAC lady gaga lip gloss.

Find ur passion:
trupassion.blogspot.com

Kettelyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ikya said...

superb haul!!!:) You've got one lovely blog! I'm a new follower. Do come visit my blog. :)