Sunday, February 27, 2011

Get PERFECT Eyebrows with Smashbox Brow Tech Trio!

Attention ladies!!! This product is awesome!!!
This product is perfect for ladies with natural eyebrows, tattooed eyebrows, even NO eyebrows!

When I was in intermediate school I tried to Nair my eyebrows! Yes, NAIR!!! Haha I completely ruined my brows and went years trying to figure out how to get beautiful brows. I eventually got my eyebrows tattooed, which I believe was the best decision i've ever made (Other than marrying my hubby, hehe!). I tattooed my brows in 2005 and haven't retouched them yet. I haven't got them retouched because the salon I had them done at didn't do the greatest job & I am still looking for someone on Hawaii to correct them. So, because I didn't get them retouched they are very light & almost gray looking. I need to color them in daily & because I have very thin hair I usually use a brow pencil and go over with a powder & would be paranoid about wiping them off... UNTIL I discovered Smashbox's Brow Tech Trio! It lasts all day & all night, literally! I was planning to hang around the house all day so I decided to do my brows after I showered and see how long they'd last. They did not smear at all & I even left them on while I went to sleep... The next morning they were still on my face, perfect as the morning before!


It goes for $24 online & at Sephora. It comes in 5 colors Blonde, Taupe, Auburn, Brunette & Dark Brown (I use dark brown).
Using a angle brow brush, lightly dip into brow powder and brush through brows using short, upward strokes. First apply the lighter shade in the fullest part of brows to naturally fill brows in. Then apply the darker shade to define the outer part of brow. Both shades can also be mixed together for the perfect customized shade. Follow with wax, applying in the same motion for perfectly groomed brows that stay in place all day.
Click for more information:


Hope your all having a wonderful weekend!
Lots of brow lovin',


10 comments:

Ashley Marie said...

Thanks for sharing this product! I've been using the Benefit Eye Zings for a few years and I love it but when I run out I want to try something new. I will definitely have to try this! :)

P.S. Your eyebrows look great by the way!

XX,
Ashley

www.blushandbloom.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Your brows look great. I love your blog!

FOLLOWED.

Make sure you stop by Alee's Perspective and say whats up sometime :)

Anonymous said...

Your brows look sooo goood !!
FOLLOWED !!

You're blogs really cute, keep up the good work & I can't wait for more postss

Anonymous said...

I like your blog and your colored brushes....They look awesome
check out my blog and if you like it please follow.ill follow back.

Hannah Lebron said...

Ashley Marie: I like the Benefit Eye Zings... Thats what I was originally going to buy but I like how the Smashbox has the lighter color to fill in the brow 1st :)
Thanks!

Alee: Thanks miss! I'll make sure to stop by your blog.

Imani: Thank you for following hun!

Lupe: Thanks lady! I'll check out your blog too!

YB* said...

That smashbox palette looks so good!

Great post! (Love your header btw!)

http://carpe-diem13-beauty.blogspot.com/

Hannah Lebron said...

YB: Thanks lady :)I love this brow palette! Its AMAZING!

Unknown said...

Your brows look amazing! I need to try this one!

Kettelyn said...

Hiii,


Lovee your eyebrows! And the palette too!

Kettelyn
xoxo

k-farah.com

2 Mates and a Blog said...

need to try this!!!

Dan

http://2matesandablog.blogspot.com/