Wednesday, March 30, 2011

URBAN DECAY SALE hosted by Hautelook!

Hello my beautiful followers!
I just found out Hautelook.com is having a sale on Urban Decay products. The last time they had a sale on Urban Decay products everything was $2 each! Below is a capture of my total savings. I saved $176!!! Isn't that awesome! This site offers discounts on a lot of high end brands and you can save up to 75% on your purchases. They have discounts on clothes, furniture, beauty products, vacations... almost everything you can think of! The sale starts at 8am Eastern time! Check out the sale early, things tend to get sold out fairly quickly.
Click HERE to sign up & take advantage of this awesome sale!


These are some of the Urban Decay products I purchased on the last sale. 
 

Lots of love & savings, 

2 comments:

Makeup and Mutts said...

I've been waiting for this sale! :)

Hannah Lebron said...

Me too! Did you end up picking up anything? By the time I got to the sale everything but the eyeliner was sold out:(