Sunday, March 13, 2011

Mission: Move to Guam, is a success.

Hello my lovely followers.

I don't have a beauty post today BUT I wanted to update all you on my move to Guam.
I flew in a few days ago on Continental Airlines. It was a 7 1/2 hour flight, not too bad. Its better than my 10 hour flight from New York to Hawaii, gosh that was horrendous. My husband met me at the airport and brought me to the hotel. We are at the Marriott & it is pretty nice. We have a awesome view:

We've been busy non stop! This week we will move into our  new home & have to start unpacking. We also need to buy a couple more pieces of furniture & some things to decorate our place with. We only lived in our old house for about 5 months & since we knew we'd be moving we decided to hold off on buying all kinds of furniture when we didn't know what our new place would look like. We are moving into a 2 bedroom home & I am planning on making our second room into a office/guest/makeup room. Haha. I'm just going to store my makeup in the room. If any of your know any cool container stores in Guam where I can find storage items please let me know. I also am thinking about putting in a fold out futon so if we have guests they can sleep in there. The place is pretty spacious, 2 bedroom 1 and 1/2 bath, garage, laundry room, storage, kitchen, dining room. I'm excited. As soon as I get a chance I will probably post a small tour of our home for you all :)
As a married couple, this is our first REAL home together. I am so excited to start a new life here. 

Lots of Guam love, 

8 comments:

Tracy D said...

It looks like paradise..good luck with your move, looking forward to seeing your pics!

Hannah Lebron said...

Thanks! It's beautiful! Not as nice as Hawaii though;)

PrettyGirrrlSwag said...

gosh guam looks amazing right now compared to crappy seattle weather=/

BTW check out my blog. its still young & growing :P PrettyGirrrlSwag

if that link doesnt work you can get there through my profile. thanks!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi! love your blog and congrats on the recent move to guam! i was wondering what website you created your banner at?

-Sam

Hannah Lebron said...

Prettygirrrlswag: Thanks, i'll check it out.

Samantha: I actually made it myself on Photoshop :)

Pili said...

so happy for you Hannah. How long are you there for?

Hannah Lebron said...

I'll be here for about 5 years.